Tuesday, June 30, 2015

Blackwood Golf Club #Golf #blackwoodgolf #hickory



The North Adelaide ladies played the ladies of the Vines (sounds biblical) yesterday at Blackwood Golf Club. 

Blackwood is in the Adelaide Hills, at Cherry Gardens.  It gets very cold in the hills and very wet.

While we didn't have to endure the rain yesterday it was cold enough for me to wear a beanie. Comfort over fashion.  Sorry, no photo evidence.




The ladies converging....



And off go group 2......



While Blackwood gets a lot of rain and even a smattering of snow at times, the course fairways suffer from burn off due to frost. 






Our leader, Louise, and team member, Carolyn, euphoric at the North Adelaide win.  We are now in the final, playing Grange at West lakes next week.

Not that I want to be overly competitive but I've booked myself in for a lesson tomorrow and plan to play three rounds this week and get in a practice session. I need work on my fairway wood technique.  Playing it very low key.



No comments:

Post a Comment