Saturday, June 27, 2015

Buxton Street North Adelaide #realestate #adelaide #southaustralia


It is Saturday morning here in my home town and it's time for my weekly realestate dream.

This morning I've been quite taken by a charming villa at North Adelaide.  It has a relaxed country feel about it.  The fact that it is adjacent to the North Adelaide Golf Course just ratchets up the dream quotient in my eyes.

Nice wide entrance hall

Spacious family room



Love the outdoor dining area.  Aren't those chairs great. Table, chandelier, decking, stone
work and alfresco doors are all working for me.



Formal reception room

Modern artwork goes so well in a traditional setting.

So much to love here.  Grey/green colour of the cupboards, light walls, pendant lighting,
black contrasts, wooden table and chairs... light filled...  the list goes on...


Have to love a bedroom with an ensuite and walk-in robe. Liking the marble fireplace.

Perhaps my favourite view.


To continue the dream, you can check out more here

No comments:

Post a Comment