Tuesday, June 23, 2015

Outdoor chair inspiration #gardens #verandahs #outdoorfurniture #plants #nurseries


I have a few favourite shops in Adelaide that give me inspiration. One of these shops is The Conservatory on Unley Road. It is both a nursery and homewares shop.

I have bought many plants and furnishings from The Conservatory over the years and have picked up a number of styling ideas from their displays.

Don't you just love the outdoor chair settings? 




Not a chair in sight but great plants for the verandah and doesn't the
black urn go well with the green?

Our own front verandah setting above and below



You can see how I have been influenced.


The Conservatory has some stunning interior room displays that are themed.  I'll show you some of those over the coming weeks.  They may inspire you too.

In the meantime if you want to see more, you can check out their website here






1 comment:

  1. I think you did a very great job on the arrangement, furnishings, decors, plants and everything. The place looks relaxing and comfortable. I think it is a very good place for early morning or late afternoon coffee.

    ReplyDelete